Saturday, August 20, 2005

New Masthead

I've pulled out most of my hair, but I've managed to put the graphic up at the top that I wanted.

I'm no Flash expert, so it was a lot of trial and error. I'm still not entirely sure what all the issues were, but here it is and it works - at least I think so. I haven't tested it with every browser and platform, so hopefully it's all good.

Source recognition for the concept and code go to.

Tao of Mac - better done than my version.

What do I Know - all the hard bits that I modified.

1 Comments:

Blogger laughingboy said...

Actually scanning wasn't an issue, but importing it into Photoshop gave me a warning.

I had to crop the scan and piece it together after copying into photoshop.

I guess I'll see you in jail - won't be the first time "undaunted".

8:46 AM, August 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here