Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Google Pedometer

Did you know that if Paul Martin (Canada's Prime Minister) walked to work, it would be about 3km?

Now I couldn't risk walking it from 24 Sussex to Parliament hill due to my general dislike of being questionned by RCMP inspectors so there must be another way...

... another cool application of Google Maps!



Here is the link to the Google Pedometer.

Just be sure to click the "Click here if you don't live in Hoboken" link

...but only if you don't live in Hoboken.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joan said...

Wow, that is a great new google feature! It will come in very handy. Of course, now I can't exagerate the distances of my running routes when bragging to other people about how far I run. :P

7:19 PM, July 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is awesome. I was really tired of trying to convert miles to km to footsteps (?!), as per Mapquest directions!
Thanks James....

11:44 PM, July 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here